It’s OFFICIAL! Nikki Froud Hairdressing Salon in Hampshire Re-Opening For Christmas On 2nd December
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of our clients and staff for the ongoing support and loyalty that has been shown during such unprecedented times. The emails and comments on our social media that have been made in support of the salon and the team have been uplifting and much needed.
At Nikki Froud, it is our priority to safeguard our client’s and team’s health so it is paramount for us to follow government guidelines and recommendations when and where possible and this will remain key to our re-opening on the 2nd December 2020 and thereafter.
Appointment / Bookings FAQs
The online booking system is now open and bookings requests can be made on the website, the Nikki Froud App, or you can email email@example.com . Booking requests will be checked daily, you will be contacted in response to your booking requests and to secure your booking.
To protect everyone within the salon we are asking all clients to please stay at home if you are showing any signs of being unwell. Including high temperature, everyday coughs or colds. We would rather cancel an appointment than take the risk that you may have the virus that could be passed on to others. Your appointment will be rescheduled.
We will be extending our working week and hours during our initial opening period to accommodate the expected high demand for appointments, reduced staffing levels, extended booking times due to social distancing restrictions and vulnerable clients.
Due to potential social distancing restrictions, shift patterns and staff rotas, it may not always be possible to see your stylist on your requested day. When and where possible we will always endeavour to meet your requests, but you may have to consider seeing an alternative stylist or come back in on another date. We will not be able to perform some services during the initial re-opening period, including fringe trims or dry haircuts. We may conduct consultations via Zoom prior to your appointment to limit face to face interaction on the day of your visit.
Payment for Services
- A deposit is payable to secure any appointment. T&C apply
- Hair service payments can be made in advance of your appointment via the telephone and placed onto your account
- Contactless, Apple Pay and card payments will be available on the day of service to minimize cashless means where possible.
- Please let us know which payment option you prefer at point of booking.
Your Salon Visit
We have thoroughly reviewed our operational procedures and systems to ensure we are as safe and hygienic as possible during the client journey. We have a large salon and we are able to operate on every other chair/section to ensure we are as compliant as possible with social distancing. We have taken particular care to review our housekeeping and cleaning procedures, including sanitising all the equipment we use. Our staff have undertaken specialist training regarding sterilization and PPE will be given to every client.
We are asking all clients to adhere to/note the following regarding their future visits:
- As we will be restricted on waiting space, we request that you do not bring anybody with you on the time of your visit.
- Please arrive on schedule for your appointment to minimise waiting time and unnecessary interaction.
- Magazines will not be available.
- We ask all clients to minimise any coats or bags that they bring into the salon with them and keep them on their person.
- Refreshments will be available in disposable paper cups only (no china/glass/cutlery)
- Our team will be wearing the required PPE during your visit. We will issue clients with a disposable mask, disposable gown and disposable towels.
I hope this will answer some of your questions and a way forward for the ‘New Normal’. We will obviously send you a more up to date email if there are any changes regarding operational guidelines.
Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon!